Tuesday, April 20, 2010

# 8 Rss and Bloglines

So today I couldn't remember my password.

So for the past 25 min. I have been trying to sign on. I have so many passwords on the computer it is really hard to remember what they all are. I have them usually written down but that folder is at home. AHHHHHH! So here I am typing all about RSS Feeds.

I went to Bloglines and signed up for 22 RSS feeds. A few of them don’t seem to be updated. I need to work through this. Also I signed up for some music feeds and I can’t listen to what they have. I don’t have speakers at work.

I’m not going to share my bloglines account. I don’t know if I will really even look at this after I’m done with 23 things. We get most of the mags or newspapers at work. I don’t really feel the need to spend this much free time out of work on the computer. I personally like to go outside. It seems like a lot of information overload. Maybe if I had a smart phone I could read it on the go. But I don’t so I really don’t care.

It is like the same with Flickr. I think the idea is cool but I like to work on Photoshop and don’t feel much like sharing my art with the web.

I’m not so sure that 23 things is all that helpful. Most of the RSS that I linked to seem to be dead, not a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment