Tuesday, May 18, 2010

#21 Discover some useful tools for locating podcasts

Hooray for Podcasting!

I download the Chris Moyles morning show from BBC 1 radio. I had Sirius radio for free when I bought my car and started to listen to that morning show. I don’t have it any more. I download the old shows and listen to them through out the day on my iPod. I also download the Prairie Home Companion on Saturdays and listenfrom NPR. Sometimes I download the Folk music show on NPR as well.

I think the library should pod cast children’s librarians read children’s books weekly. It would help promote literacy and would be cheap and easy.

I would love to do a podcast on things going on around DC. I’m really interested in food, art and music. Maybe this summer I could start something. Maybe just talk about my life with my husband for my family members to hear back in Ohio. We could see where it goes.

I really hate radio because it is always the same thing over and over. Podcast really does let you listen to whatever you want. It gives you a chance to create great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment