Wednesday, May 19, 2010

#22 Learn about Audiobooks

We have the e-books and e-audio books through the Maryland Digital Library. I really want to multi task and listen to audio books while I do my off desk duties. I just have trouble doing this because we are so busy and I get asked so many questions when I’m sitting at my desk.

I have an account with our digital library. I have download audio books to my home PC so I can listen to them when I clean my house. Other than that I really don’t like to listen to audio books. In the car I like music or NPR and when I go on walks I like to pay attention to my surroundings and not walk deep in though.

I would like to get a Sony reader; hopefully my husband will get me one for my birthday. Hint, hint if he is reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment