Tuesday, May 25, 2010

#23 Summarize your thoughts about this program and learn more about where to go from here

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I liked the podcast the best. I thought it could have been explored more with a podcast exercise or vodcast.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It helped me finish some CEUs. I like that:)

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
A lot of the links didn't work.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?And last but not least…
I think I needs to be updated now. Maybe do something with iGoogle.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
How would you describe your learning experience in a few words or a few sentences, so we can share our successes and promote this program?

What I think about 23 things?

23 things were good but mostly bad. A lot of the links were old and did not work. It was very frustrating most of the time. I had to do a lot of investigating on my own to come up with link and other websites that worked the same. I do like blogging but I didn’t really learn anything new. I wish that it was updated or maybe we did 23 things with iGoogle.

No comments:

Post a Comment